SPRING BREAK!!!!

Words cannot express how much love I feel for Spring Break right now. This picture pretty much sums up how I felt when I got out of school last Friday!
It has been a crazy busy semester, so this week without having to worry about assignments and projects has been absolutely fantastic! Unfortunately, it's now Thursday and it is almost time to dive back into reality! :(
Alright so here are five things that I love at the moment:
1. Sherlock Holmes on BBC!! Even when I am super busy I make time to watch this show! :) It has hilarious dialogue, plus it doesn't hurt that Sherlock is super cute! And the best part of this show is that the next episode for season two is going to air on my birthday!!!! To say that I am excited is a complete understatement!
2. Popcorn! The popcorn my mom buys hardly has any calories, it is delicious, and pretty much my favorite food at the moment!
3. The Clockwork Prince! I bought this book the week after it came out, and I fell in love with it. I could not bring myself to put it down. I was really disappointed with Cassandra Clare's book The City of Fallen Angels. I thought she had lost her writing spark, but this book proved that she is still capable of writing books that make me want to hurl it across the room and yell at the characters. I absolutely adore this series, and I cannot wait until the last book comes out!
4. Rainy days! For the last week it has rained every day, so of course this kind of weather requires me to snuggle under the covers and read a book! :) And sometimes even dance in the rain with my little sister!!
5. Gotye. My mom heard Gotye a couple months ago, and I fell in love with his music! It is so different, and musically diverse! This is one of my favorite songs by him!
So hopefully I will be able to post again before my leisure time is over! Bye! :)

Comments

  1. I love Sherlock, it's fabulous! I've seen all of season 2 you'll love it!

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost didn't survive while reading Clockwork Prince! Oh, the pain in my heart when Tessa ripped his poor heart into tiny pieces! AGH! Can't wait for the final book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants