Nachos cheesy goodness!

Thank you for this award Brynn. It's awesome. I would like to give this to Whitney, Cam, Sister Face, and Lauren.One of Buster's all time favorite movies is Nacho Libre. I was not there the first time he watched it, so of course I got stuck listening to his interpretation of the movie, phony accent, and everything! After what it seemed like hours he finally stopped to breathe, and then he asked,"Sunbum, do you know what they got paid with when they won the competitions?" "No, I don't. But I'm sure that you'll tell me anyway," I replied. Unfazed by my negativity he jumped up and said,"Pretzels!" I fell over in surprise, and then I thought,"Wow! Those guys must really like pretzels! I wouldn't fight anybody for 10,000 pretzels! I don't even like pretzels!" A couple days later I decided to watch the movie to find out if it was true. As it turns out they got paid in pesos, not pretzels!...... I was pretty disappointed. :(

Comments

  1. Thank you!!!! :) I am so excited <3
    I think I would rather get paid in pretzels than in Pesos...I wouldn't be able to do much with Pesos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pesos, not pretzels? Oh, nooo! :0

    Thank you for the award! It's awesome and so funny, haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister Face: I'm glad you like it!

    Congrats on being first Whitney!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank my cats...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! I love Nacho Libre!!!! Thank you Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!