Thanksgiving Day 2

Today I am thankful for an education. It has now become crunch time for me. I only have three classes until I finally attain my Associates Degree. Unfortunately, those classes are two sciences, and a math. Ugh. But hopefully I will be able to place into them and accomplish my goal!

I am also applying to colleges!! Craziness! I was invited to an Honor College dinner at Sam Houston! I'll write about it another time, but lets just say I really, really, really, really want to get accepted. It sounds fantastic.

I am also thankful for my parents for pushing me to be better, and to get ahead in college work! They are obviously super wise. I never would have been able to do this all on my own! I love them!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The results of being a dork!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants