Happy Valentine's Day Ya Filthy Animals



Today in Seminary there were three people who either gave or got things from their significant others. A couple of the girls in my class were bemoaning the fact that they are single and alone on Valentine's Day. One of the girls even went so far as to dress in all black and act depressed, throughout the whole Seminary lesson. I am going to be honest here... There are only two girls in our senior class who are in relationships. I like the majority of the girls in my class am single right now. Mostly, it is because I am filling my time with other things (like blogging), school, work, and preparing to serve a mission...Okay all those things, and I don't really get asked to go on dates... But I will save venting on that for another day. Ha!

Okay, so there is one couple in my Senior Seminary class, and they are adorable. I think it is super cute that they are happy together. For instance, today she bought him a nerf gun, and he brought her handmade valentines and flowers. I will admit that I was a tiny bit envious. I DID NOT dwell on it though. The thought crossed my mind for ten seconds about how cute it would be to have a boyfriend. I QUICKLY got over it though.  

Sometimes I find myself getting into the funk that some of the other girls in my class are in. (And then I act like Cusco in this gif) However, I know that I am a daughter of God, and I don't need no man (at this stage of my life, anyway...). Hahaha.  

Happy Valentine's Day y'all!! Hope it is a great one! I for one will be studying and eating chocolate all night. Woo hoo!

Comments

  1. I love the title of this post! I made a Valentine for my favorite (only) son-in-law Ted, and it said that exact same thing! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah! Great minds think alike! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

This is another reason that I hope I move.. very soon!!