I Got Accepted to the Univeristy of Awesome!!



I got accepted to my dream school! Holla! This gif, explains my reaction perfectly! It was an amazing day! I had just gotten off of work, and I was in a bad mood. I grumpily walked into the house and there was my beautiful manila envelope that read "To: Lauren Cord--- From Sam Houston State University". I had already received an email from them informing me about being accepted. However, getting an actual physical notification was beautiful. After seeing the envelope I proceeded to run through the house, singing, dancing, and saying, "I got accepted, I got accepted, I got accepted. They want me. They really want me." I am just grateful that no one from my family slapped me, and they allowed me to celebrate for at least five minutes!

Today is the first day I've posted since Thanksgiving....So I am planning on posting a couple posts to catch y'all up on my life! You know, if you care and stuff...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!