"Holy" Bushes.

I'm so happy! Surprisingly the weather here is perfect, and I love it. Since I want to soak up the sun (no I am not quoting Sheryl Crow!) before it's too hot I have spent many of my precious hours outside like a normal kid. Ha! Like I could ever be normal. Yesterday I went to help my grandmother clean her house, I also did her weeds. Hers are a lot better than ours. *sigh* The worst part though was that all her weeds were inside the holly bushes. I have just developed a strong hatred toward holly bushes, you should see the scratches they give. Yuck!


Today's music selection is..... Spill Canvas's All Over You. I think that song rocks, I listened to over and over while I wrote this post. I think you should listen to it right now on my play-list.

Comments

  1. Anywhooooo, I have never met a holly bush. All we gots is cacti in AZ but those are pretty prickly as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I hardly ever hang out near cati I always seem to be the only one who gets pinched.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think so. I'l ask my dad, he was supposed to ask your mom today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok call when u know or just email me luis_nadia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. "her [weeds] are a lot better than yours?" what? What makes her weeds better than yours? Are they taller? Bigger? Prettier? More popular? lol, jk! :) I love spill canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They aren't very hard to pull. Although weeds are weeds, I still don't like them. Sadly her neighbors don't wear pink Van's like mine. *sob* Mine are more popular they always hang out in huge groups. :( *sniff* They exclude me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was really wondering how some weeds could be considered better than other weeds...I'm SOOO glad you cleared that up! ;)

    I hate trimming rose bushes and bouganvillea vines...they have mean, nasty thorns, and I ALWAYS end up scratch-y and bleed-y. I think they like beating me up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know! I had to pick up the vines that my mom cut from her rose bush kind of plant. As I was taking it to the trash it got tangled in my shirt, and I was scratched up really bad. Then I had to go through it again on Wednesday when I took the trash to the curb. It was a horrid ordeal for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sure don't like weeding. I've never been that kinda kid. I would be the one cleaning INside, and then making lemonade for those braving the spiders and the worms... *buuuugh* ew

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I could be that kid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. soooo weeds can be better that other how strange.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

This is another reason that I hope I move.. very soon!!