What things would be like if I were in-charge!

In the front of our neighborhood we have a sign that the "Home-Owners Association" puts announcements on. Can you guess what this months was? No, probably not. All it said was a boring "Happy April Fools Day". I was totally outraged at this lame sign, and I wanted to do something about it. I told my mom,"I could do so much better than that!" This is what the sign would look like is I was in-charge......


"Christmas Parade this Saturday @ 10:00 come and meet Santa! (Be sure to dress warmly)

April Fools Suckers!

Have they no creativity whatsoever? I guess there's always next year.

By the way I hope you have a great April Fools day. *Can you guess what my April Fools thing is?*

Comments

  1. FIRST FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE! :) LOL niice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I so agree with your sign idea...now THAT would have been good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha ha! I so wish you would have been able to do that! That's a really good idea :) They should hire you and put you on the HOA board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people just don't have any, creativity, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! It's very sad. :( I would cry a river for them but they're the people that made me pull weeds. I don't like them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't want to be on the HOA board. But thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new favorite book is......

My Mission Call Story!!!

Me and my friend Martin K. Chillaxing On His Bday!!!!