The awesomest things at Teen Quest!

The following is a recap of Teen Quest last night.....

Teen Quest was awesome! Monkey, and I had a blast. Monkey learned that I never exaggerated while describing the craziness of the home-schooled teens, she was extremely surprised at that. The lesson was on the importance of scheduling, and prioritizing your task so that you'll get things done during the day. They told us that you shouldn't multitask because you can't focus on just one thing. Did you know that there has never been a time where they have disappointed me with their lessons? Yes, it's that good. They totally had me when they brought out the Twinkies in order to put everything in perspective. Ha! I'm just kidding about the Twinkies, I don't even really like Twinkies I only like Ding-Dongs. All that chocolate cake goodness.... Well anyway after it was over I went to talk to my friend Jamie, it's always fun talking him. To make a short story even shorter I had a wonderful time, even though I didn't bring anybody.

Did you know that it takes 15 to 30 minutes to recover from a distraction? Oh my.. I have just discovered that I love writing the word Twinkies.

Comments

  1. Twinkies. Wow that is fun to write.

    Oh-la-la! Was Sunbum flirting?

    (Just kidding.)

    (But, really.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about WRITING the word Twinkies...I'm too distracted about wanting to EAT the Twinkies! All that golden sponge cake goodness...creamy filling...yum!

    Hey! If I send you some Ding Dongs, will you send me some Twinkies? ;)

    Glad you had so much fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! Sunbum was not flirting Cameo. >:( *Bleh*

    Twinkies aren't very good, I'd give them to you any day. Sure I'll send them in exchange for something actually good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to completely agree with you. I love them ding-dongs. I like to eat the chocolate on the outside first! Yum!
    I do like Twinkies too, just not as much as ding-dongs, ha ha.
    ...dang, now I want to go buy some..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

This is another reason that I hope I move.. very soon!!

"Hurry Let's Get Out Of Here Before We Catch That Weird Disease That Lauren Girl Has!!!!! Aeeeeeee!!!!"