My imaginary friend has a first name and it's.......

Tonight I'm going to Teen Quest, and I'm very excited about it. Teen Quest is an activity in our home-school group and usually we have someone come and teach us, and then we do activities related to whatever they taught. So tonight they asked us to bring friends to the activity. But sadly I couldn't invite anyone from my class because the Young Women fundraiser is tonight also. Now I don't know who to ask because it's in a few hours. Argh... I was considering inviting Nathanial but sadly my parents didn't agree with that plan. I know I'm going to invite my imaginary friend Lola. *Extending the invitation to Lola* Wait what did you say Lola? You can't go because you have what??!! Oh I see...*ahem*Alrighty then Lola can't come. Shoot now I'm sad! If you could come would you go with me?

Comments

  1. I'll ask Aaron if he can go with you.

    Wait, who's Nathanial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Mr. Pink Van's! Don't you remember him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that both Nathanial and Lola can't come :(
    I would come in a heartbeat if I could!!!
    I hope it ends up fun still!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey where go I meet you for this Teen Quest? I am on my way to your town right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old geezer mom ladies like me can't come! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's not true! You could still come and be my advisor for the answers. Although I always answer the questions anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey i luv the twilight series 2 and so does my bezzie do u no theres a new series called unicorn school but it's not as gud u don't no me bur i just came across it an luvin the emo emu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi again the anonymous person is me laurie an i luv ur page!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

This is another reason that I hope I move.. very soon!!