Breaking Dawn!!!

No offence to any devoted Edward fans!!Spoilers for those who have not read the books!!!

There are a lot of speculations about Breaking Dawn. For example some people think that Angela will turn out to be a witch and she'll fall for Jacob, I personally think that's foolish! I mean really she could have used her "spells" to write all those letters in Eclipse instead of having Bella help her, and she is perfectly happy with Ben.

This is what I hope will happen: Edward won't change Bella after all, the wedding won't happen because Edward will have second thoughts, or Bella will fall for another guy (named Jacob) and leave Edward, but then the guy will break her heart. But it will be too late to go back because Edward will be so heart broken that he'll decided that he couldn't go on living so he'll go back to the Volturi to kill him, but while he's there he will decided to join them instead. Then he will fall in love with one of the vampires he's supposed to go after, and then......Okay I don't really care! I just want to know what really happens!!! I think Edward is way too controlling and obsessive, and Bella is too clingy, self-centered, annoying, and if she was turned she would kill people no matter what Eddy tells her. Neither of them are good for each other, so that's why I hope they don't end up together...


Team Newton!

Comments


  1. I think that in no possible way could Angela be a witch. I think Bella will marry Edward and Bella will become a vampire. And I think that Jacob will have a pity party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Jacob pity party thing, and I think Charlie will through that party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella's not ready for that, and I don't even think that Edward is either....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would HATE it if Angela turned out to be a witch, that would be stupid. But that's the only thing that I agree with you on.



    and I'm not first, but I have an excuse- Youth Conference on Friday. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I excuse the fact that you had Youth Conference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and btw- why does your sidebar say team cullen if you don't even like him?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I personally don't have too many speculations, I just want to read the book and see what happens!!!
    Why are you holding a PAD in that picture on your sidebar?! ha ha ha!!!
    I can't wait until August 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would LOVE for Jacob to break whiney Bella's heart. Then she can cry in the fetal position like she has the last 2 books.
    And I agree- I think Edward almost like talks down to Bella and she follows him like a zombie.
    Idk about Angela. I hadn't thought much about her but I'm re-reading the series so I'll pay more attention.

    Jacob is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love it too!!


    Brynn: It's because I love that picture!! I mean who wouldn't, and it's not that I don't like him I just don't think that he's a good vampire. That is all....

    Sister Face: I know you do! :)

    Whitney: I can't either, but sadly I have to....

    Oh! My mom posted something about that picture, I'll post the link later.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I died a little inside.

    And Angela being a witch is probably the strangest thing I have ever heard haha! But I think Jake will imprint on her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants