I have now found a new "Emo" book!!!!!



Recently I had the pleasure of reading this wonderful "coming of age" book.......The Gospel According to Larry. Truthfully one of the only reason I even looked at this book is because of the cover. Hey, I didn't judge it until I actually read it.........

This book made me: Cry buckets, scream in frustration, laugh out loud many times, and feel sad for the main character Josh aka. Larry. This is Josh's story about how his life completely crumbles after make in the hit website....TheGospelAccordingtoLarry.com. He created this website to show the world how he saw things through his "Sermons". They were mostly about anti-consumerism. I didn't actually agree with all the things that he wrote, but I'm a sucker for books like this.....

*You may not want to read this book if you: Cry easily, or if you can't stand preachy books. For everyone else I think you might like it......*

Comments

  1. I started reading Twilight again...does that count? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadia: It is!

    Sister Face: Yes, of course it does!!

    Cameo: *sigh* "Dood"? "Dood"? Hm.....Well I hope you likey....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh, I cry from books. Ex. Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, a couple of the Harry Potters, Good Night Moon....
    (JK on the last one, kind of ha ha!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

"Hurry Let's Get Out Of Here Before We Catch That Weird Disease That Lauren Girl Has!!!!! Aeeeeeee!!!!"

Yeah, Well I Got Tired Of Your Name So I Changed It And Stuff.....