Chronicles of a Boy Named Buster


I was sitting on my moms bed talking, and waiting for the accursed Parental Blocks to allow me back on the computer when this happened........

Me: Buster, pretty please may I read your Boy Scout popcorn brochure! You know how much I love reading it!!

Buster: No. It's mine.

Me: But.......But for all these years I've let you read my American Girl magazines!!

Buster: *gasp* What? *frantic jerking of his head* Mom, I have no idea what she is talking about!

Me: *evil grin* Yet you do Buster....Don't you remember when you got in that cat-fight with Warden Monkey for the last issue? I mean with all the injuries you sustained from that, I thought that you might remember.

Buster: *Incomprehensible murmuring and dirty looks*

Me: Can I read your brochure now?......

*The sad thing about all of this is that I didn't even get to read the brochure, even after all of that!! Oh, well....*

Comments

  1. HA! You got him, muahaha! >:)

    Mmmmm...POPCORN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Let's have a tropical party to celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister Face: It's the third best thing!!

    Cameo: Why? I don't want to celebrate my deodorant smell!!! Sorry......And it wasn't even a victory.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey every one if you want to be on my kung-fu for the Olympics petition

    email your firs and last name to luis_nadia@yahoo.com please. and pass it on to all of you friends please have them email me at my email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to get the American Girl magazines, too. I always wanted one, and the cool rooms that they had that you could decorate, those things were awesome...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

This is another reason that I hope I move.. very soon!!

Yeah, Well I Got Tired Of Your Name So I Changed It And Stuff.....