"She's Bringing Saggy Back! Hey! And All Those Employees Don't Know How To Act!!! Hey!!"

This all started while I was feeling sad because Ross didn't have any emo shoes in stock!! Through my sorrow I noticed that I didn't know where my family was, so I started walking around trying to find them. (Not that it's hard to) I was looking down each of the aisle trying to find everybody when I saw her!! She was an older woman, obviously from Hispanic descent, she was um....a heavier set lady. Honestly it wasn't her that I saw......It was her tight gold shirt that had some very interesting letters on it! Across the saggyness right above her belly it read,"Sexy!" in rhinestone letters!!!!!! (See I told you very, very interesting......)

I cannot lie! I laughed so hard I fell over on the floor, and then of course I had to share this moment with my mom. She acted very stealthy while taking a sneaky peek down the aisle, sadly her stealthiness was ruined when she came back and started laughing with me. Then she was wondering why in the world would she wear a shirt like that, when her little girl is with her!! Then I started speculating,"Maybe her husband gave it to her......" "Or maybe she doesn't know what it means.....Hm....No, I've got it now!!! "Sexy" in Spanish means Beautiful soul!!"

*I came up with that one because everybody has a beautiful soul! Well I have a new project on my hands now......I'm going to put my new Spanish word in all the local Spanish/English Dictionaries!!*

Comments

  1. oh my gosh! Me My mom AND Fairywinkles went to ross one time and brynn tried on skin tight spandes pants and a shirt that said "Too Hot 4U" It was hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's great! Monkey got skinny jeans there, it's really, really funny to watch her put it on!! Just sayin'......

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was there with her little girl? Maybe it was HERS....lets hope so. Even I don't wear nice shirts like that, I like to be humble about my beautiful soul ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what it's like to have a saggy chest...my chest is almost as flat as a boy! :0

    Don't worry, no one will EVER see a shirt like that on ME! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I once saw a "heavy-set" old woman who was wearing really tight hot pants that had in bold letters "LOST". And I don't think it can be found

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was at a store (can't remember whihch one) and saw a plump old woman and she was wearing a tank top with stripes of silver nylon and sequins let me just say, it clung to her un the wrong places x(


    (p.s. check out beat it by fall out boy!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whitney: I'm so proud of you keeping humble about your beautiful soul. *sniff* So, so proud.....

    Sister Face: Wel...Um...that's goor to know that you too will keep humble about your "beautiful soul"!

    Cameo: *giggle*

    Awesomeblossom: I'm glad you can still see!!! Tha should be outlawed!!!

    I don't like that song. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

This is another reason that I hope I move.. very soon!!