Once when I was even more of a Mere Child.......

Once a very long time ago this happened to me. This story is probably old enough to have "Once Upon a Time" in the beginning......I promise!!
The picture above is from one of my least favorite movies otherwise known as Willy Wonka. It's not that it wasn't good, I just didn't like the singing Oompa Loompas and weird chocolate tunnel scenes. I had nightmares about them for months after I watched the movie! Violet Beauregarde was one of my favorite characters from that movie so one day I decided to try what she did to perserve her gum. That's right I stuck it right behind my ear before I went to bed one night. When I arose in the morning I did not remember it so I started my day as usual. Though as soon as I got to the bathroom mirror the memory hit me. You can probably guess what happened next.....First my mom got mad at me, second I was forbidden to chew gum ever again, and last and least painful some of my hair had to be cut off. Just when I thought I couldn't get any dorkier.......

*I prefer Veruca Salt!!*

Comments

  1. Only slightly? Hm...That's too bad. And yes it was terrible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T STAND the newer Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! The OLD version of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is so much better!

    Gum in hair is never a happy thing! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister Face: Really? I liked the new one way better than the old!! That's right it's horrid....


    Cherstin: Sadly, it does....Well did!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

This is another reason that I hope I move.. very soon!!

Yeah, Well I Got Tired Of Your Name So I Changed It And Stuff.....