Est. 2007: A Compellation of Mishaps, Funny Stories, and Random Thoughts
3 days until............
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Halloween is less than a week away!!!!! There are a couple reasons why Halloween makes my "Top Four Favorite Holidays" list every year, is....well to be honest...I like it because it's a lot of fun!
I'm so happy! Surprisingly the weather here is perfect, and I love it. Since I want to soak up the sun (no I am not quoting Sheryl Crow!) before it's too hot I have spent many of my precious hours outside like a normal kid. Ha! Like I could ever be normal . Yesterday I went to help my grandmother clean her house, I also did her weeds. Hers are a lot better than ours. *sigh* The worst part though was that all her weeds were inside the holly bushes . I have just developed a strong hatred toward holly bushes , you should see the scratches they give. Yuck! Today's music selection is..... Spill Canvas's All Over You. I think that song rocks, I listened to over and over while I wrote this post. I think you should listen to it right now on my play-list.
On Tuesday I saw the most interesting thing while I was weedin g the front yard. Needless to say I couldn't resist Blogging about it. As Caterpillar, and I sat pouting about being subjected to the dread chore of weeding, and making a game where we each took turns telling each other how much we despise weeds when our neighbors garage door started opening. After it so rudely interrupted our pity party, I turned around and saw pink Van's walking toward the opening door, I was going to be nice and say,"Hi, Mrs. K." but I stopped for a moment and waited until she came out and then I saw," Oh. Um...That's not Mrs. K, it's her son Nathaniel !" I have no idea why I stopped before I said it, but I'm very glad I did. And that it didn't become one of my many embarrassing moments. After that close call I sat in ants on accident. Yeah, Caterpillar and I had ants in our pants, and up our legs! Then we danced around the yard trying to get them out. ...
As most of you know I'm completely and utterly obsessed with my teeth. But does anybody know why? Nope. But I'm going to write about it today. So then you can say,"Pshaw, I knew that a long time ago. That's so old news." Do want to be able to say that? If you do read on.... The disgusting reason why I'm obsessed..... .. Last year when I went to Girls Camp I made list after list of things to bring. After all my preparing, and craziness I forgot to list an very important essential. My toothbrush !!!! Of course when actually remembered it I was well on my way to camp. Needless to say I panicked. But sadly I couldn't do anything but worry. For the whole week I had to clean mouth with mouth wash! It was absolutely horrid. I was afraid to talk to anybody, in fear that they would comment on my breath, or die because it was so bad. I was so thankful when my secret sister gave me mint gum. The moment I got home I made a solemn promise that I would never do that...
I want to know NOW! :D
ReplyDeleteThat putrescent puking pumpkin is...uh...nice. ;)
hey sunbum whats you doin for Halloween?
ReplyDeletethat's gross!
ReplyDeleteI love halloween
it rocks
any big plans??
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe that it's almost the end of October!
Dude, I want summer already.
I love Halloween, too. I love that picture, pretty funny. That's what I do when I eat too much candy :D
ReplyDelete