Dude, did you hear what that lady just said????!!!!!!!

Last week while my familia and I raided our local Kroger store we met this rude lovely lady on the reject aisle. I personally think the lovely lady was badly in need of a couple of glasses of apple juice, and a couple of reeealllly long naps!!!!!!

My feisty middle sister Caterpillar is notoriously known for her temper-tantrums, and her "stubborn as a mule" attitude. At one store all the employees know her by name and they shake their heads and mumble,"It's Caterpillar! The girl with the baddest attitude in all of Tacoville!!!!!" every time we come in. (Just like in Hello Dolly where the waiters all start whispering,"It's Dolly! It's Dolly! The lady with the biggest appetite in all of New York City!!!")

Anyway the most recent tantrum was over her doctors appointment, she was so upset that she yelled at my mom,"I'm not going home with you! I'm going to live here forever!!!" She even sat down in the middle of the aisle to prove her point. My mom waited a couple minutes before telling her to get up and start walking, soon the aisle was deserted (except for one lady....The Lovely Lady) because nobody wanted to get close to this fight! Well The Lovely Lady turned around and gave my fighting peeps the most evil stink eye that I have ever seen, and then growled at Caterpillar,"Hey kid, can you take that to another aisle, you're really bringing me down man......." Caterpillar and my mom exited the aisle with shocked expressions upon their flushed faces to come back to the rest of us, and then we all shared a really good laugh.
The End

Comments

  1. Hysterical! Oh, it's SO FUN to be a mom during moments like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY LADY pretty much stinks! >:(

    When Zach was little, he threw the worst temper tantrums I'd ever seen...in stores, in the bank, at the Post Office...so I learned to be understanding of other moms whose kids do the same thing. I just feel sorry for them! :0

    (I'm talking about nice, exhausted moms...NOT the bad ones who abuse their kids!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dose she stool act that way? Ps sent from my ipod

    ReplyDelete
  4. "You're really bringing me down man"? Who lets a kid throwing a tantrum bring them down? Sheesh. The LADY should be totally embarressed, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy Face: I understand. I always want to go and help those moms, but then I chicken out......It's always nice to have that thought.....

    Whitney: Yeah! That's exactly what I thought too!

    Cameo: Thanks, I think your post are very foonay also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!