Thank you Beehives!!!!

I just had one of the best mornings ever!!!

Last night for Mutual our class decorated Halloween cookies, and delivered them to people in our Ward. Sadly Monkey and I could not attend the activity, so I didn't think anymore about it. At about 7:00 in the morning I got up to make the lunches of my "schooler" siblings. As I stumbled across the kitchen I noticed a plateful of beautiful pumpkin shaped cookies on the counter with my name on it! (Literally)

I would like to thank my teachers and all the girls in my class for this!!! It was really thoughtful of you all, and I would like you to know that I really appreciate it!!! I love you guys, and I think you're all awesomerific!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. man that was an awesome morning you humanoid sunbum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for yummy pumpkin cookie surprises! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome!!!

    ps: happy halloween!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what great about being in Mutual, they always think of ways to make you feel included. I won't lie, I miss those days. (over 3 years ago!!!ahh! :()

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet
    if I ever come to your mutual I expect the same treatment(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nadia: Why am I a humaniod again?

    Sister Face: Yup!!

    Cameo: Happy totally late Halloween to you too!

    Whitney: I will probably miss it also.....

    Brynn: Okay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an awesome surprise! I love cookies on my doorstep that find themselves to my counter then find themselves in my belly... all of them.

    Your blog is darling! I am loving that I found you via NancyFace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gina: Oh, *blush* thank you. I like your Blog also! Your son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!