Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness!!!!!! A couple minutes ago at dinner I had this terrible experience that I hope will never be subjected to ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You see I was just absentmindedly enjoying my ravioli at dinner, and my mom who had already finished hers was going through the grocery bags and exclaimed,"Papi, I see that you've bought this lovely loofah for yourself. What's that all about?" My dad got defensive about his new ugly loofah and said,"Well I was tired of using that puny white spongy so I had to get this." Suddenly I heard in a faint voice the description of "puny white spongy". "Wait a minute........" I thought to myself; that sounds just like my spongy, the one that I bought for camp...............(all of this thinking only took a second) And then............

"Noooooooooooo!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!!!! That's my spongy!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!!!! You scrubbed your nasty butt with the spongy that I wash my face with!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ewwwwwww!!!!!!!! What touched your gross butt has touched my face multiple times!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuck, yuck, yuck!!!!!!!!!! No wonder my pimples have gotten worse!!!!!!!! It's because of you!!!!!!! You're so gross!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at him, while laughing in disgust, and making hand gestures to my face. When I finally finished my tirade he was still doing his nervous laugh, and trying to defend himself saying that he thought that it was just an extra sponge. But honey, nothing and nobody could defend what just happened to me!!!!!!

I can't believe that this just happened to me!!!!! I'm a freak about hanging up my spongy so it doesn't touch the ground, and keeping it out of reach from everybody!!!!! Sorry I just had to share this with all of you......

Comments

  1. that's hilarious i could not stop laughing at it man i feel bad *lol*
    sorry i cant help it. ohh and for you pimples just cuz you said they where getting worse you should get this "facial peel of mask with vitamin e and tea tree oil" get it at sally ok.

    ***and can we hang out this weekend?****

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgsh that was hilARIOUS

    -cherstin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadia: You should feel bad!!! How dare you laugh? Just kidding!!! I'm glad somebody can enhoy this.....

    Cherstin: Well, just read what I said above because the same goes for you too!

    Sister Face: Yes, I know!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay ewwwwww! grose! how would you even live through it!
    okay happy know?

    jk( just kidding )

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are truly scarred. i feel your pain.

    ps: the word verification says "cones" tee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brynn: Thank you, I know!

    Cameo: Scarred for life!!!! *sob* Ha!!! That's funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should hide your spongy in your bed so that it can't be used by anyone!! That is gross!!! So gross!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um....That wouldn't work out very well Monkey......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!