The Adventures That Come From Being a Sunbum........

Sister Norton is one of my favorite people in the whole world! Not only is she adorable, but she's also incredibly sweet. About two months ago when James Dashner came to Texas, she invited me to go to lunch with her..........and James Dashner!!!!

Not many people can say that their favorite author bought them their first ever Burger King milkshake, but at least I can! (It was really good!!!) Thank you so much for everything James and Sister Norton!!! And now without further ado the pictures from my amazing time with you guys!



This is my little sister Mel Smells showing off her signed bookmark.


Do you see that thing draped over my right shoulder?
That's the shirt that I won!!!! It's way cool and I got it signed too!!

Behold, the awesomenss of the authors table!

Ewww, who did that?

Comments

  1. second awesome but what book did he right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so amazing and awesome! You're like...FAMOUS! :D

    YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cameo: Good for you!!!! I love being first too!

    Nadia: The 13th Reality. I Blogged about it months ago!

    Nancy Face: It was! Ha! Famous really? I don't think so....

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so awesome,

    -p.s. I love your hair!

    -cherst!n

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaawesome :)

    hey, can i just mention that you have excellent taste in EVERYTHING? the fact that you've read The Goose Girl, Just Ella, Hope Was Here and Surviving The Applewhites makes my heart warmer than warm!

    have you read any Robin McKinney books, by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cool he bought you your first Burger King Milkshake! I wish Stephenie Meyer and I were that close....ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!