Twlight Movie Review

Monday afternoon I had the pleasure of watching the highly anticipated movie Twilight! I thought the movie was okay, the music was fantabulous though, and the people were extremely good looking. My mom and I laughed a lot throughout the movies running time. I almost passed out from lack of breathing because I was laughing so hard when Edward kisses Bella's forehead. (It looked like a lip-suction cup on her forehead.) And again at the very end when Bella wants Edward to bite her and Bella's eyes are rolling all over the place in anticipation!!!!! That was the greatest!!!

I liked the movie don't get me wrong, but it had so much potential to be better. They put way too many "wink, wink" moments for me to take it too seriously.


I loved Alice, Jasper, Emmett, and of course Edward! They are my favorite vampires!!! Now tell me what you thought of the movie...........
This scene was totally awesome!!

His......Hair......Is.....Perfect!!!!

The best pictures of Robert Pattinson:




*Oh, sorry just drooling over Emmett's bowtie and vest, don't mind me.....*

Comments

  1. aaah. The Twilight Movie. i haven't watched it yet :)

    since i'm in rural South Africa, it's only released here on the 2nd of January. but since i'm going to be on a 20 hour plane flight in a little more than a week, i am hoping it will be on there. then i will tell you what i thought. sounds like a plan!

    secondly... WHY is Emmett so SMALL??! *pouts*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the soundtrack. My hubby bought it for me when it came out and I have listened to it non-stop. It's in my car, and I haven't taken it out.
    There were so many great parts in that movie, but I have to say that the baseball scene was my favorite! I LOVE Supermassive Blackhole, and that scene was just...amazing.
    It had a lot of funny one liners in it, too!!!
    "How do we even know she's Italian?" "Her name is BELLA!"
    "Everybody's staring at me" "Not everyone, that guys not...oh wait, he just looked".
    Oh sigh, I want to go see it, again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't take it seriously either, but I really liked it and had a great time and went back again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen it three times. I dragged my hubby with me last night to see it and we were joking around about Bella's stuttering in the hospital scene. Not to mention the wind chimes when Edward sparkles. The baseball scene more than made up for it though and the soundtrack rules!

    It was cheesy but I love cheese...and Edward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true. I was crying/laughing all three times I say it at the part where he is sucking the venom out. Tee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually loved the kiss on the forehead. I loved the whole movie...but that's because I didn't take it seriously.

    But pretty much I love Edward.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!