Wait....What did I say?

Behold, the latest dorky thing that I have done..........

Cameo and I were partners for our Young Women class a couple weeks ago, and the lesson was on "How To Be In The World, Not Of It". So each group had to choose a scroll and read the problem on it, and then come up with a solution. I was still embarrassed from something I had said earlier so Cameo went up and got our scroll, when she came back she whispered,"I have a good feeling about this one, it was totally calling out to me!" As she was unrolling it my heart sank when I saw the title was "Chastity and Virtue"....

I chose to go last because I had to read about "Chastity". My face was burning when I got up to the front and started reading. I wasn't paying attention to the things that I was reading and I started to let my mind wander, and then I heard myself say,"You should not commit "sexual transmissions"!" That's when I heard the gasps, and then the burst of laughter come from every mouth in the room.....except for my teacher who just looked at me in a strange way.

My face felt as if it was on fire!!!! I quickly ran to my chair and sat down without finishing, and I kept saying,"I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry!!" to my teacher who still just stared at me. That was pretty much the end of class, because all of the girls started swapping crazy Sunbum stories and laughing....

*Um...Have I ever mentioned that I'm a dork? No? Well then......I'm a dork.*

Comments

  1. Thanks for the best laugh I've had lately! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should take my car to the mechanic to make sure it doesn't have a sexual transmission. We can't have any of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister Face: You're welcome! It'll probably make me laugh in a few months!


    Cameo: I'm so sorry!!!! It's all my fault that you have been slain, and will never be able to type again!!!! >:)Bwahahahaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops. HAHA! very smooth ;) you sound kinda like me, only a bit mellower. i say all sorts of things and only hear them after i've said them... for some odd reason.

    the best was my cousin, though... she'd just got off a LONG flight and was so jetlagged, so she turned to my gran (who was travelling with her) and started having a conversation, when suddenly she realised that she'd said, "i don't know why that lady killed that man!". an awkward silence prevailed until my gramma said, "you really need some sleep." HAH!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!