This is another reason that I hope I move.. very soon!!

Last night we did Karaoke night for Mutual. Before we started singing we had lesson about the importance of listening to good, and positive music. She told me that I shouldn't listen to depressing music. Well that's good to know! Now I'm going to listen to my "emo" play list. After that interesting lesson we started singing. Nobody wanted to sing alone so we went up in pairs. Cam wanted to sing Bowling for Soup's snazzy song "1985". That was the only song that I knew all the words to so I went up with her. Everyone sang along with us until we got to the part where he talks about her shaking her azz on the top of the car. Guess who forgot to stop at that part? Yup! That's right. Me! It took me a second to realize what I had said. When I looked around I could see all the girls looking slack-jawed at me. Finally to break the silence Cam said,"You see, this is what happens when you listen to music with bad lyrics. You say things that you don't mean!" Then Ms. President spoke and told me,"Sunbum, we will tease you about this for the rest of your time in Young Women!" Oh, goodie! Something to look forward to.

I did try to defend myself by saying that azz is in the Bible! No one listened to me, they just kept laughing. What I hated most is that they were laughing at me, not with me. So who wants to come with me to Mutual next week?!

Comments

  1. I would come to Mutual...and I would be laughing WITH you...not AT you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WAS laughing WITH you! You were laughing, I was laughing, and I was with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you moved you wouldn't have the pleasure of seeing me. And then you would die of lack of AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure I would die Cam. I would feel like it though!

    Nancy: I wish you could come to Mutual with me! But you would be the only person laughing with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! Oops! That's so funny. I've done that a few times, accidentally sworn in front of people that I wouldn't want to hear me accidentally swear. At least it wasn't the "f" word or something ha ha.
    I would come to mutual with you!!! It's been over 2 years since I've been to mutual! :( I miss it, so we would have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only they played Maroon Five's: Make me Wonder. I wouldn't have used the bad words! I have substitutes for them! I wouldn't have said the "f" word anyway! I'm too pure for that!

    (I would take you to Mutual! Next week we are doing the "Game of Life"! It sounds really fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think you're too pure for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just kidding. You are as pure as a...a...um... something that is really pure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAH sorry, i just can't get over the fact that they don't want people listening to sad music. Let's bust out some Dashboard Confessional...then we will have the urge to eat a gallon of ice-cream and write run-away notes haha.

    Girl, tell all of those girls that Lauren from the blogs is 20 and SHE totally things the laughing was uncalled for. They will be silenced! haha jk

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is this kid who sits in front of me on the bus. Literally every other word is the "f" word. Everyday I almost smack him upside his head, but I refrain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lauren: They don't even know what a Blog is! It's so sad! :( I would eat "Cookies and Cream". It's my favorite! :)

    Cam: I can't tell you how many times you've told me about that kid. I personally think that you should slap some sense into him!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Sunbum, you are one of a kind. You are very interesting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, this is completely off the subject, but I just noticed the Sunbum Flakes on your sidebar...I WANT SOME! It's morning and I'm hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Weird...I was commenting to you at the exact same minute you were commenting to me! Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nancy Face! That cereal makes you emo! You could fill your bowl with tears instead of milk!

    Interesting! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants