Please Don't Judge Me! I'm Only Like This On Days That The Internet Doesn't Work!!

The first time I had ever heard the term,"I work Graveyards" was at my friend Whitney's Blog. When I saw that I thought,"Whitney? Really? I never thought that she would ever work around dead people. That doesn't really sound like something she would do....." I proceeded to think about what exactly you would do if you worked Graveyards and these are the things I came up with: Security guard (to prevent grave robbers from um..robbing), grave digger, and grave robber (No, Whitney I didn't think you were any of these things. They were just ideas). Sadly before I could Wiki it the Internet stopped working. So then I figured that Whitney was a Security guard at the grave yard (that didn't seem likely, but it had a better possibility then the rest), and that was the end of it.

I didn't think about it again until I was with my mom and I heard someone else use that term on the radio. I finally decided to ask my mom what exactly "Working Graveyards" means. As it turns out it means working Midnight to whatever hour you get off........*disgruntled sigh*

*Yes, you may laugh at me now. :(*

Comments

  1. hee hee! that sounds like something i would do, too. trust me on this one. i come up with the dumbest things.

    your playlist is also amazing, wow! so many great songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I totally had that experience like that a week ago, my friend was talking about her having to work the "graveyard shift" it scared me to death! (I was determined to never get that job...EVER)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me, I was already laughing, right after the first couple sentences! But I'm laughing WITH you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah: Thanks, and just so you know most of the new songs cam from yours!!!

    Brynn: *snicker* Really? I think I might like working "Graveyards" as long as I can sleep all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cameo: Yay, we laugh together!

    Why, thank you Sister Face. *skipping away humming a show-tune*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

"Hurry Let's Get Out Of Here Before We Catch That Weird Disease That Lauren Girl Has!!!!! Aeeeeeee!!!!"

My first award ever!