Me and my friend Martin K. Chillaxing On His Bday!!!!


First of all: I'm pointing at Martin K. I am not holding hands with him!!!! Sorry, that's what it looked like to me......Anyway. Just look at how happy I am to be with him, I mean he's a famous historical figure and stuff!!!!! (Sadly, Martin K. can not change his facial expressions so he can't show the excitement he's feeling inside to have me take a picture with him!)

Martin K. and I go wwwaaaayyy back, to about a year ago......That's a long time right?

Comments

  1. That's a pretty happy picture! Hmmm...you MUST be holding hands! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can assure you that we are not holding hands! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if I wanted to I wouldn't have been able to, he was clutching something in that hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what was he clutching so tightly that he couldn't even hold your hand?

    oh, and by the way, this photo is THE BEST. that's all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you mean he can't change his facial expressions? He looks WAY excited to be hanging out with you! And I liked the holding hands idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

"Hurry Let's Get Out Of Here Before We Catch That Weird Disease That Lauren Girl Has!!!!! Aeeeeeee!!!!"