What Was THAT All About?!

There is a ten year old boy at Kung-Fu that I call "Little Kevin". Little Kevin fascinates me because he reminds me of me (and a bit like an old lady) for some of these reasons: He gets hurt all the time, he is dorky, he never misses an opportunity to complain, and he talks a whole lot.

So now that you know a little bit about him I will proceed to tell you what happened on Monday......

I was standing in line and getting ready to do a jump kick when Little Kevin came to my side and whispered in my ear,"That boy over there (a four year old) asked me if I was going to KISS you." "What?!! Wait...What?!!" I exclaimed in surprise. I didn't know exactly what to do or say to him so I pushed him away and said,"Kevin pay attention!!! And stop talking!!!" He did what I told him to do, but then he came and talked to me after class......

Comments

  1. ha! and you said your talent was making people angry see its not is making people love you in weird ways that gross me out! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo... this must have been the reason for such talking awkwardness with me Wednesday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay first to post on this nice night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nadia: I have two talents then.....

    No, I just couldn't think of anything to talk about. But if you asked me that I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to talk to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, no first kiss that day :( He must have been very brave, and really wanted to kiss you it sounds like :) Why else would he come up and tell you that? :D Have fun in Kung Fu next time, maybe he'll ask if he can hug you instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So scandalous! I am never going to that kung-fu place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...and I bet it smells like cotton candy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll say one thing in defense of the big mouth dorky kid who likes older women:

    He has REALLY good taste! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whitney: Uh....The kid is ten, and I don't want to hug/see/talk/or kiss him! End of story . *ewww*

    Cameo: I know it is! :)

    Sister Face: Ahhhhhhh! My eyes! Not to mention: He was mean about my haircut so he is sooo not getting me to like him in this century!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

"Hurry Let's Get Out Of Here Before We Catch That Weird Disease That Lauren Girl Has!!!!! Aeeeeeee!!!!"

Yeah, Well I Got Tired Of Your Name So I Changed It And Stuff.....