Ha! I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of Strangers And Now I'm Pretending That I Actually Enjoyed It!!!!!

I can't seem to hold in my craziness/weirdness anytime, but it seems like when I eat it gets worse. So the only thing I had working in my favor when my family went to Golden Corral Saturday was my table manners........

The Good Part: Uh....I didn't eat anything that made me feel sick, and I got perfectly cooked Brussels sprouts. (Ooh. Are you jealous? Yeah, I didn't think so.)


The Bad Part: I went up for dessert, and as usual I couldn't decide because everything looked good. After a couple minutes of careful consideration of each option I went with the banana pudding. (It was fresh, and I saw the lady make it. And it looked really good.) So I walked up and the moment I grabbed the spoon the Twinkies slogan popped into my head, and refused to stay inside. I thought that I was safe because I didn't see anyone around me so I opened my mouth and said," Where's the cream filling? Now that's the stuff...Hostess!" I did the voice and everything!!!! I didn't feel embarrassed until I turned around and realized that I wasn't alone. I looked up and gave the guy behind me a nervous smile before almost running back to the table.

*I don't even like Twinkies....*

Comments

  1. Haha, that's AWESOME! :D

    I love Twinkies...like BIG TIME love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! If I heard someone say that I would totally crack up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha :) If I heard someone say that I would giggle, and we would probably become friends. But we're already friends, so it just makes me like you even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that had to be embarassing. But really funny over all.

    -Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sister Face: Really? I think Ding-Dongs are the best!

    Cherstin: :P I want you to come with me everywhere I go so somebody will appreciate me....

    Whitney: Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Dawn!!!

My only motivation to read this book is.....

Making Taco Salad, Watching American Idol, Getting Packed For An Over Night Camp Out, And Other Fun Stuff That I did On Thursday!