Weird Dream Monday Is Back!!!!!!

Lately I've had a hard time sleeping because the dreams I have are so weird!!!

Having A Hero Inside Does Not Mean You're An X-Men-

I was in the movie theater with two of my siblings and watching an X-Men movie. About half way through the movie it froze and wouldn't play! Then my dad came into the theater and yelled at me,"It's all you're fault!!! There are professionals that are supposed to play the movie, why couldn't you wait?!!" I didn't have a clue as to why it was my fault so I turned to my dad and said,"I didn't do anything, I have no idea why you're yelling at me but I'm leaving!" I woke up as soon as I walked out of the theater......

After using the bathroom, and finally falling asleep again the next dream started:

I was running for my life! People were shooting at me, and I was dodging the bullets. I was wearing the most uncomfortable looking outfit, it was a dress like thing, that was long and really heavy. After running for a long time I made it far enough into the woods that the people who were shooting had stopped. As soon as I knew I was safe the scene changed; so I was watching this girl and a boy talking, the boy was saying that something was wrong with our leaders that they had been infiltrated and that nobody was safe! He also said that their plan was to destroy all mutants!!! Both the boy and girl quickly departed and as soon as the boy got far enough away from the girl people in black suits snuck behind him and kidnapped him without making the slightest noise!!

As soon as the black suited people left I somehow made it to where the girl was. She looked scared and she went into this large house, there was a ton of teenagers in costumes. (they were superheroes) As I stood in the room trying to hear what the "leaders" were saying I heard one of them whisper to the group," There's someone that's not supposed to be here. I can feel her presence." I knew she was talking about me so I ran out of the house and back into the safety of the trees, I ran until I came up to a man, he told me to run away and never come back! He told me that all of the mutants were going to be destroyed and that I needed to escape and stay away from the "leaders! Then he shape-sifted into a wolf and ran toward the house.

I continued to run away, until a boy ran faster then I have ever seen anybody stopped me and started telling me how he needed help to fight the "leaders". I guess I agreed to do it because the next thing I remember is fighting this lady in an outfit similar to the one I was wearing in the beginning of the dream. I fought her for so long I was ready to pass out, she told me that there was no way that I could beat her because my only power was to be invisible and she said that I was weak!!! With my last bit of strength I smirked and knocked her off her feet, and then "Flash" (The boy that asked me to fight with him) saved me by taking her away just as she was going to blow me away. The last thing I did before I passed out from exhaustion was weakly smile and say "Thank you" to the boy who had just saved my life......

*Wasn't that totally weird?!!!!*

Comments

  1. Wow, that's pretty crazy! You must be really tired when you wake up in the morning! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,what did you eat the night before? That has an effect on my dreams. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dreams are always so detailed! Have you thought of taking one of them and writing a book? You know....that's how Stephenie Meyer came up with Twilight ;) I'd buy your book if you wrote one!!!

    Have you ever gone online and had your dreams "decoded", too? Sometimes that's fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rofl!
    The movie theater dream! How random!

    -Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  5. well *sniff* *sniff* (those are sniffs of sorrow, not disgust or odor sniffs)Normally i can't even remember my dreams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!