13 Is OLD!!!


Happy Birthday Monkey!!!

You and your ginormous booty!


I love the Spaghettios pig!

This is exactly what I was talking about! I would be able to make a real birthday post if I didn't have to delete so many of these kinds of pictures!


We both are! No matter how many times you try to deny it!


One of the few pictures of just you!

Before you were a Kung-Fu person........


I guess a pine needle isn't as good a candle but if the wish you made that day came true it was totally worth it......Oh wait! I'm still here so it must not have worked. :)

Wow! You look happy in this picture even though you don't like Smores chips!


Don't hurt me for putting this up! *me running to hide*

Your new favorite show!



Everybody who wants to wish Monkey a "Happy, Happy Birthday" come HERE!!!!!

Comments

  1. That's debatable.....Just ask Monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaah man :) Happy Birthday, Monkey!

    Sunbum, if you think 13 is old, wait till you hit 14... *shudders* THAT is old, believe me! i swear that's when the arthritis hit me... *sniggers*

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MONKEY!!!!

    p.s. I hope you like the note i left on your b-day card. >:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

This is another reason that I hope I move.. very soon!!