My Life Is Obviously Awesome!!! Be Jealous!!!


Next month I'm going to meet Kelley Armstrong, Cassandra Clare, Melissa Marr, and Holly Black!!!!! I'm so stinkin excited!!!! I love these authors!!!!! They are so amazing!

The last book in the Hunger Games series comes out next month too!!!!! Eeeekk! I cannot express how excited I am for it to come out! My mom pre-ordered the book back in March or something! I'm dying to read it, so I think I'm going to have to fight off my mom and Stef to read it first! Team Peeta forever!!!
I go back to school August 30. This semester is going to be a killer. I'm taking ten credits, so I'm really nervous about the amount of work I'm going to have to do. This year I'm taking Spanish, World Literature, and History 2. The class I'm most worried about it Spanish. My dad is from Mexico and my mom understands a lot of Spanish, but I don't know anything. I do, however, know enough to survive if I get stuck in Mexico one day. I know: baƱo, agua, and burrito. I am now set for life!

On Tuesday I made the most delicious batch of blueberry muffins ever! I found the picture on the Internet, my muffins were 10,000 percent better looking than these!

I am in love with all the songs I've heard from their upcoming album. And I adore the lead singers hair! Yay for Hey Monday!
*So that's pretty much everything that has happened or is going to happen in my life for the next month! So yeah....

The End

Comments

  1. How cool that you get to meet those authors! :)

    I'm excited for Mockingjay, too! I have to fight it out with Kris Face and Zach Face to be first to read it! Hope I win...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants