The Awesomest Day EVER!

Last Monday I went to an Amusment Park. On that day I accomplished three of my life goals.
1) I rode a roller coaster
2)I overcame my fears of dying
3) I fell in love.


This is the first ride that I went on. It really fun! The first time I rode on it I gripped the seat, but by my third time I started to put my hands in the air and instead of screaming in panic I started screaming in joy.

I rode on the Wipeout: At least 10 times!

The Inverter!! Man, even the name sounds intimidating! My mom really wanted to ride this right after the Wipeout. I was so scared because I saw the ride before they opened it. I wasn't even on it and I felt my stomach want to throw up my breakfast. I went on it so I wouldn't look like a wiener. The first time I went the attendant seated me net to Natalie, and Stef. I was in the corner seat. I screamed like crazy! I was really afraid of falling out when they made us stop in the air upside stinkin down! But I survived and actually started enjoying it!

Times I rode on The Inverter: Hm....7 or 8.


Okay the Boardwalk Bullet is AMAZING! I was too excited to be scared the first time I rode it! I mean for realz I'm 15 and this was my first roller coaster! I was so happy!!! I was not disappointed! It was more than awesome! The first time I went, I rode in the third seat from the front in my own cart! I loved it mucho!!

I rode the roller coaster of awesomeness: 5 or six times!!!


I am so in love with the high drop ride called Drop Zone!!! Oh my gosh! I went on it six or seven times. While on it I looked out to the ocean to calm my fears on the way up, it was spectacular. I loved the way it felt to free fall.... It was more than amazing!!!!!

This was definitely one of my most favorites!!! I'm in love!! :D

I would like to thank my madre for making my dreams come true! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I will never ever forget this day!!!!!!

Comments

  1. wow! Glad you had fun!
    I would have never gone on any of those rides! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm made of more incredibleness than can be packed into a lifetime supply of Pop Tarts. Obviously.

    Aaaannnddd, I rode ALL the rides with the exception of the kiddie stuff which I was way too fat for. I be Daredevil Mom. Obviously!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants