Freak secret...Toothbrush edition

As most of you know I'm completely and utterly obsessed with my teeth. But does anybody know why? Nope. But I'm going to write about it today. So then you can say,"Pshaw, I knew that a long time ago. That's so old news." Do want to be able to say that? If you do read on....

The disgusting reason why I'm obsessed.......
Last year when I went to Girls Camp I made list after list of things to bring. After all my preparing, and craziness I forgot to list an very important essential. My toothbrush!!!! Of course when actually remembered it I was well on my way to camp. Needless to say I panicked. But sadly I couldn't do anything but worry. For the whole week I had to clean mouth with mouth wash! It was absolutely horrid. I was afraid to talk to anybody, in fear that they would comment on my breath, or die because it was so bad. I was so thankful when my secret sister gave me mint gum. The moment I got home I made a solemn promise that I would never do that again, and then my toothbrush and I finally cleaned the weeks worth of camp food out of my teeth. *yuck* Ever since that day I have been obsessed with white, and clean teeth.

The end.......

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry you were put through an experience THAT tramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, im obsessed with my teeth too, last year i got like 20 comments like "vampire teeth!" or "what's wrong with your teeth?" it was extremely embarrassing, now whenever i talk or laugh, i find myself covering my teeth....:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad nobody does that to me. I wouldn't do that to you! We can be obsessed with our teeth together. That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOODNESS GRIEFOUS!!!

    Okay...I'm one of those people who can say "I know exactly how you feel" and actually be telling the truth! I'm SERIOUS!

    I have been a crazy lady camp leader just about every year since the beginning of time, and one summer I did the same thing! I almost DIED when I realized I'd forgotten my toothbrush! And I didn't even have any stinkin' mouthwash! AAAGGGHHH!!! I scrubbed my teeth with my washcloth the whole time I was there, and let me tell ya...it didn't do much good AT ALL!

    SICK-NAST! UGH! DOG BREATH! :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you didn't forget to bring along Julie with you. That might have been worse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, I should go emo like you :) lol jk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I can't believe that that happened to somebody else! I feel a lot better now. I'm very sorry that happened to you Sister Face.

    Mom: No it wouldn't have been. >:(

    A.B:Yes! You should.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mom is right. Leaving a Julie behind would have been way worse...trust me I have been there.

    I too am obsessed with teeth. It becomes a more serious issue when you have a boyfriend haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. btw- I was signed in as my sista up there ACKKKK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you should take this to doctor phil

    ReplyDelete
  11. What would he do. I know I'm weird, I don't need him to tell me that on national TV. But it's the thought that counts here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok I'm a little slow- I had no clue you were Elastic's daughter. I've seen you around, but never came to your blog until now. Cool!

    I would be warped by that experience too. I brush my teeth like 4-5 times a day. I'm not sure why. I just like to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

Dating Misadventures: Too Much Lime in the Coconut