Snobbish geese, and uncovering the secret of what the Boy Girl Scouts learn at camp!

The geese at our park are snobbish, spoiled, and mean. They also enjoy chasing children into the water. Yes, that would be me. We wanted to feed them but because of their rudeness we decided to walk on instead. We walked, and walked until we got to the fishing pond at the back of the park. While walking around Buster found a fishing wire, and hook. The rest of my siblings were impressed, and wanted to fish too. Soon almost all of them had their own sticks, and wires. They were determined to catch at least one fish. All of them kept coming to mom, and I to get Wheat Puffs to tie on their wires. Buster suddenly came running towards us. Before he could catch his breath he told us,"*gasp* I learned this at Boy Scout camp! *huff* Can I have more food?!" Mom and I fell over with laughter. Buster looked confused. She said to him,"No wonder you liked it there! You were probably eating all the time" After that we stayed for thirty more minutes. Much to their disappointment they didn't catch anything. Except for the bottle of water I accidentally dropped in the water!

Comments

  1. lol they chase kids into the water? I remember when I was on a run with my mom and i slowed down and heard some barking behind me, I turned around and a chihuahua was chasing me. Suddenly I got really scared and booked it down the street. I know, I'm too tough for my own good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a little kid, my cousin had a duck that chased me all over their yard. Either it REALLY didn't like me...or it just wanted to eat me.

    WHAT? You can fish with wheat puffs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention that it didn't work. And the ducks chased me into the water a couple years ago! Yeah, I don't like them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scary scary ducks. I would freak out if they started chasing me!!!
    You can learn all sorts of cool things at scout camp.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

Dating Misadventures: Too Much Lime in the Coconut