My new favorite book is......

I have just finished reading a fantabulous book entitled The 13th Reality by James Dashner.

My mom totally surpised me and my siblings by making an un-announced stop at Barnes&Noble bookstore last Wednesday. I wasn't sure what book she was getting but then I remembered, "Oh yeah...That book she told me about a couple months ago. What was it called again?" Sadly, my feeble mind just couldn't remember. As soon as we paid and the book was nestled into my grubby, little hands, I started reading, and before I knew it, I was hooked.

I couldn't believe how good The 13th Reality was. I had a hard time tearing myself away from the book for even a second. Of course I kind of have a life so I had to occasionally...........at least for potty breaks. Anyway, I absolutely loved The 13th Reality, and if I was a critic I would give it 5 stars. If I had 5 thumbs, I'd also give it a 5-thumb salute! It was one of the best books I've ever read. Yes, that's right I don't care about Leven Thumps anymore. (Are you surprised?) Although the cliffhanging ending disappointed me, I still thought the book was awesome. The main character's name is Atticus Higginbottom. I've fallen in love with the name Atticus now, and of course added it immediately onto the list of my favorite names. It's right at the top with Ophelia. Atticus James.... Now that sounds nice.


Reality TV isn't where it's at, baby. Turn that set off and read reality instead.....The 13th Reality!

Comments

  1. I love the name Ophelia! That's Lesee's cousin's name!

    My personal favortie name is Polyhymnia, ha. Yeah right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you really made my day, I'm tellin ya. Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for this AWESOME posting! I'm more than excited to be your new favorite book (well, author of). Thank you!

    I can tell you have a great personality, so it's an honor. I wish you all the best, and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No offense, but even if it was a romance novel, I would never fall in love with someone named Atticus Higginbottom. It sounds like Attic Huggen Bottom, which doesn't particularly appeal to me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cam: Right...

    Brynn: I would! It's a very interesting name.

    Mr. Dashner: I almost passed out when I saw that you commented on my Blog. You're my new favorite author also. Thank you for taking the time to respond. You have just made it to the top of my awesome meter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're famous now, w00t w00t! :D

    Reading an awesome book is WAY better than watching TV...and isn't it awesome that YOU got to read it first?

    I love the name Ophelia, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I agree! :) It was great. I think you should get Zach to read it. That name is one of the greatest names ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ophelia??? My top names are

    1.Alice
    2.Edward
    3.Emmet
    4.Violet

    And eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww brynn! huggin bottom??

    ReplyDelete
  8. my salmons swimmin up stream!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're going to name all your kids after the charcters from Twilight? That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heya Lauren!

    I'll tell you what--I'll consent to James Dashner being your favorite author if I can be your favorite person. Deal?! :) I've known James for a lotta years and he's one big goofball...and I love him for it! You're gonna love him too when you meet him next month!

    You love me--I know you love me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deal! I do Sister Norton! I really do. Please don't doubt that! :)

    Sister Norton rules!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Mission Call Story!!!

Me and my friend Martin K. Chillaxing On His Bday!!!!