Girls V.S Weeds

On Tuesday I saw the most interesting thing while I was weeding the front yard. Needless to say I couldn't resist Blogging about it.

As Caterpillar, and I sat pouting about being subjected to the dread chore of weeding, and making a game where we each took turns telling each other how much we despise weeds when our neighbors garage door started opening. After it so rudely interrupted our pity party, I turned around and saw pink Van's walking toward the opening door, I was going to be nice and say,"Hi, Mrs. K." but I stopped for a moment and waited until she came out and then I saw,"Oh. Um...That's not Mrs. K, it's her son Nathaniel!" I have no idea why I stopped before I said it, but I'm very glad I did. And that it didn't become one of my many embarrassing moments. After that close call I sat in ants on accident. Yeah, Caterpillar and I had ants in our pants, and up our legs! Then we danced around the yard trying to get them out. I will never say that saying again, it just doesn't seem so funny anymore.

Comments

  1. I can't decide what's worse:

    Ants in your pants or Nathaniel wearing PINK VANS?

    YIKES! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. A guy was wearing Pink Vans?! Uh oh! Pink IS a good color....but for a boy's shoes?...
    That would have been funny if you DID say Hi Mrs K because then maybe he would realize his feet looked like GIRLS feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cam: That's great.

    Sister Face: I think the ants in my pants are the worst. I still have to deal with the with the bites they left.

    Whitney: No, I think he would just be upset with me. A boy in my sisters class at church says that pink is his favorite color. He wears pink stuff all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink vans, how old is he?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's thirteen, or fourteen. I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ew, weeds. I HATE that! Cherstin and I tell eachother how much we hate them too. Yardwork or housework? Changed my blog, got some songs, tell me whatcha think :) I change a lot if you haven't noticed, today I changed my outfit 3 times and I didn't even go to school :) hahaha wooo....

    ReplyDelete
  7. is the guy hot? I've never seen a hot guy wearing pink, its my mission in life to find that man :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come here so you can see him. I'll even ask him to were his pink shoes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, sounds fun! We should SO do it! :)
    tell him he has a secret admirer haha do it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I won't I'm sorry Brynn. I don't talk to him. I mostly ignore him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. But maybe just for you I'll talk to him, and tell him. Are excited now?

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol, sure! :) you should (just to see what he says) and then POST ABOUT IT (Tell him that I'm from Seattle, I'm tall and have blonde hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. (that was brynn btw- just tweaking my sistas blog - don't tell her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh and I'm super tan with colgate white teeth :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alrighty Brynn. But you don't know what you're getting yourself into. Truly you don't. He's not very nice. But maybe if I tell him all those things he'll change.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You'll change him Brynn! I believe in the power of the Brynn!

    ReplyDelete
  17. :) HAHA, tell me what happens, I have the POWAH! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

"Hurry Let's Get Out Of Here Before We Catch That Weird Disease That Lauren Girl Has!!!!! Aeeeeeee!!!!"