Be afraid, very afraid of the lama-eating casserole

Yesterday we finally finished working on the front yard! And I'm very excited about it. Before we finished Monkey, and I were talking while we weeded the big planter. Monkey was telling me about a girl in her class that can mimic all the characters on Napoleon Dynamite. I was laughing and quoting Tina's moment in the casserole spotlight until mom who was a couple feet away from me asked what I was talking about and I told her,"Hello mom, you can't interrupt me while I'm talking about lama-eating casserole." I had meant to say casserole eating-lama, but whatever it didn't come out that way. As you can probably guess I was taken over by my laughing. After my laughter had died down, and I could see and talk clearly again my mom said to me,"If there was a lama-eating casserole you wouldn't be allowed in a petting zoo." She said that they would tell me,"Sorry ma'am but that casserole is a danger to our lamas so you'll have to leave it outside the gates. Thank you." Yes, I can in vision it all now........

Comments

  1. You know I just put this up here, a couple of seconds ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "LLAMA FACE!"

    Can you name that movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you best be stayin' away from lama eating casseroles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gasp* now I'm afraid of casseroles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha. If a casserole can eat a Llama, I don't think I'll be making one anytime soon, it would for sure be able to eat me! :(
    I hope I can sleep tonight.... (lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you spit while you talk? Well my mom does so she says that she is a lama mama! It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, but I use A LOT of hand motions, and facial expressions :]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

"Hurry Let's Get Out Of Here Before We Catch That Weird Disease That Lauren Girl Has!!!!! Aeeeeeee!!!!"