Introducing Pooperman GIRL!!

Yesterday my sister Mel was standing in front of the fan and saying,"Look at me I'm Superman!" When she said that my dad laughed and said,"You're a girl, I'd be worried if you were Superman." The moment Mel stopped singing and comprehended what he was saying she got very indignant and told him,"I not say Superman, I said Pooperman!" I was laughing so hard that I fell out of my chair, and then got the perpetual "evil" eye from my dad. *Sigh*

*Prepare yourselves for her "amazing" powers*

Comments

  1. It's okay! You gave me three times the comments. :) You should do it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wonder what kinds of super powers go with being Pooperman! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Nancy has a good, no, great point.
    I can't wait to see what superpowers she has.
    That is a funny story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't want to know. That little girl is really gross. *bleh* I'm shuddering at the thought of what she told me her powers are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!