The adventurous palate of Sunbum!

Friday afternoon my mom finally decided to satisfy her ongoing craving for Chinese food. As soon as we walked through those golden doors; and passed that smiling Buddha rubbing his own belly, I knew that it was going to be an odd meal. I was the source of entertainment in the beginning of the meal, because every time I ate a piece of sushi I would pile on the wasabi and pop it in my mouth. If you have ever had wasabi you will know what happened, for those of you that haven't it isn't pleasant at all! As the meal progressed I ate even more sushi and then I almost tried egg drop soup. I say almost because I got scared of the absolutely horrid smell. When we were all so full that we could hardly move; my mom bet Buster everything in her wallet to eat a octopus. While Buster went up to get it, I whined to my dad that nobody ever bets me to eat stuff he told me,"Well Sunbum it's because you'd eat anything. So it's not any fun to do it to you." Hm.. It's very close to being true. I'd eat an octopus, but I won't touch, look, or partake of green bean-casserole. *bleh* On the way home Monkey gave Buster a barf bag while he admired his $3.00. He said to Monkey,"Don't worry I won't barf, because then I'd have to give the money back!" That dude just earned a badge of "manliness" in my eyes....

Comments

  1. Actually I only had 2 bucks and some change in my wallet.

    At least now I know the going rate of purchasing my very own daredevil octopus eater stuntman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. psh, if my mom bet me to eat octopus i would settle for no less than $50

    jkjk

    I'll eat anything too. I've had jellyfish before

    yeah, the taste was alright but the texture----not so good. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? That's awesome!! I want to try jellyfish now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sushi!! Did you at least mix the wasabi with a little bit of soy sauce???
    I'm jealous. Now I want sushi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mix the wasabi with ginger, and sometimes with this seedy sauce. I love sushi too! Duh....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know how happy it made me to see that you hate green bean casserole? I HATE GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants