Porsche or Porch?

The other day my dad got one of those ad letters in the mail. It read,"You've won the grand prize! You can choose between a Porsche, or a Mustang!! Congratulations!!!" I thought he meant porch so I asked,"Why don't they just give you the whole house?" Then Monkey said,"Yeah. Wait, is it a front porch or a back porch?" My dad looked disgusted and he told us that a Porsche is a car, and that people don't usually give away porches. See I learn new and interesting things everyday. *sigh* At least it happened at home so nobody else had to suffer through that horrible ordeal.

Comments

  1. "Why don't they just give you the whole house?" he he :) That's pretty funny, I bet that was a fun moment!!! I can't believe you haven't heard of a Porsche before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oopsies, I posted that twice!!! :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I love misunderstandings! They are the fruit of life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey that was a year ago! It was also months before my brother got into cars, and could tell me everything about them. :(

    Yes they ae Cameo, yes they are......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like my porch lots more than I like Porsches. ;)

    But if somebody offered me a MUSTANG in exchange for my porch, I'd take it before they could change their mind! :)

    I want a red one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mustang's are awesome! I wouldn't care what color it was.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

This is another reason that I hope I move.. very soon!!