Let's go on a Sunbum adventure!!!!

Saturday afternoon I had a chance to talk to Brynn!! She sounded just like I thought she would. I never know what to say when I'm on the phone, so I sounded kind of dumb! Sunday was a very exciting day because it was Mel's and Coco's (My Aunt) birthday. I went with my Mom to get the cake. We found a semi- cute Dora cake, Mel is obsessed with Dora. The reason why I will never know! She wanted chocolate cake, but we got marble. It was a little something for everyone! Anyway we went to our Grandparents house played games and talked. Then my Mom asked me to play 'Dueling Banjos' on the piano. I did it! Well the beginning anyway. Now I'm trying to learn the rest. Mel got "My little pony" for her birthday, and Coco got a 3D castle puzzle that's really cool! Sadly Monday was the end of my weekend adventures. :(

Comments

  1. lol, you don't sound dumb! silly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brynn how can you say that?! I totally forgot what I was talking about twice!! Then I got all nervous, and nothing I said made sense to even me! (I'm a lot better talking in person.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!

It's mah birfday