My new Sunday school class is huge ! There's also a lot of noisy boys in the class, and I'm one of the few people that pays attention to the lessons. Yesterday they were louder than ever! So our teacher decided to have a President , and arranged seating. I was voted into the primaries against my will. I was up against Ms. Sades, and Stinky Steve. Stinky Steve had all the boys except for one vote for him, and Ms. Sades only had three votes including her own. I won by one vote! Stinky Steve could have won if he didn't tease Evil Bob so much. Yes! Evil Bob voted for me! I was very surprised! I didn't really want to be President , but I didn't want anyone else to be President. Needless to say I gladly accepted! Sadly after the vote our teacher also made us sit in arranged seating. I got the spot next to Wacky Zac, Stinky Steve, and Toothy. Argh! They're the loudest of all the boys! I'm a really big suck-up so I answer all the questions, but every time I...
Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWow, good job! I wish I had an award, but I don't think I make enough posts for that! You deserved that, I might not comment all the time but I still READDDD! Check out my profile, 4 new songs and a background!
ReplyDelete♥ Brynnana
Yay, I'm so glad your first award came from MEEEE!!! :D
ReplyDeleteYou really deserve it, too!
I just changed the post a little the moment that you commented! Synchronized Blogging. Nice!
ReplyDeleteWait how did that happen. Shoot! I got the time wrong. :( Oh well!
ReplyDeleteCongratulation sunbum!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry Sunbum! I really didn't mean to post as you! Honest!
ReplyDeleteI mean the comment!
ReplyDeleteAww shucksss! You shouldn't have *blush blush*
ReplyDeleteSharing is caring Brynn! Sharing is caring!
ReplyDeletelol, I didn't understand you the first time, but when I heard you the second time I understood, so thanks for that :)
ReplyDelete