M&M trail mix goodness!

I don't really like hiking. The reason for that is that I always trip, get bitten by bugs, and crash into trees. I'm not kidding either! But if they bring M&M trail mix I'm in! My love for M&M trail mix began two years ago at H-E-B camp. We went with our home school group. On the first day there we had to go hiking, and identify a bunch of insects. I was groaning to myself as they passed out the water, and trail mix. I wasn't a big fan of trail mix, I thought it was way too salty. But who cares what I think? So we started the hike after we took some pictures. By the middle of the trail I was scratched from head to toe from falling. I also crashed into a couple low branches on the way back to camp. By the time we stopped to snack, the M&M's were melted. It was pretty hard to eat! But the second I was able to get some in my mouth it seemed as if all my problems just melted away. Then I was able to make it back without anymore injuries! I love M&M trail mix!

That day was the start of my M&M trail mix addiction! I should totally be their spokesperson.

Comments

  1. I guess M & M s are "exacty your brand of heroin" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, M&M trail mix is bomb! Trail mix without a touch of chocolate is not worth eating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! It is my brand of heroin. Wait did I just write that?!
    Lauren: I know! Chocolate rules!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunbum! I'm so excited that Lauren's twin came and commented on my blog! Your blog is the cutest/coolest one I've ever seen! (Shhh...don't tell your twin I said that, or I'll be in serious trouble, hehe!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you realize you sound just like Bella when she goes hiking? Too bad she didn't discover the awesome yummy-ness that is M&M trail mix! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just ordered a copy of "Stardust" and it's on its way to our house in the mail...I love that movie, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your Blog. It's better for her though because she has Edward!

    Stardust is the best movie ever! I'm glad you agree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You get all scratched up and don't like hiking? Kinda sounds like a certain someone I know....does Bella Swan ring a bell? :) he he
    I've never been a huge trail mix fan, but maybe the melted M&M's would make it better.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. It does! And is Edward came on the hike I would be there in a second. I would chose the spot right behind him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would even give up M&M trail mix for him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants