Making Taco Salad, Watching American Idol, Getting Packed For An Over Night Camp Out, And Other Fun Stuff That I did On Thursday!

My taco salad didn't look quite like the one above.....It looked ten times better!!! My family thinks that my "taco salad making skills" need work. I can't say that I agree with their opinion though, I mean I didn't miss any of the ingredients like I usually do. So that proves that I'm getting better already.

Adam is one of my favorite contestants this season on American Idol, and um.....I love his hair, and the way he dresses. I was so glad that he made it and not Nick/Norman Gentle. I didn't think Nick/Norman was funny I thought he was totally annoying, he did have an okay voice but I could only stand his performances if I just listened and averted my eyes from the TV to save myself from being embarrassed for him.......

I have a camp out tonight for Girls Camp certification!!! Usually I pack so much stuff that I can barely lift my bags off the ground, but this time I packed light. I actually packed less then my sister!!!! All of my stuff fit in a backpack with room to spare, and I have extra clothes! Woot!! (We're going to be camping in tents, and trying to survive without Internets for a couple hours today and tomorrow. Yay! Maybe I'll break my addiction......)

Comments

  1. are you even coming to kung fu today??

    ReplyDelete
  2. so... i had to block my eyes about AmIdol! in SA, it only starts broadcasting this Wednesday :) we are way behind!! and i don't want any clues... although i did see someone named Adam ;) <3

    YUMMMM for taco salad... it is by far the awesomest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT? No Internets in those tents? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope. Just pure craziness!!! All the girls were wild, and they said really crazy things! So crazy I can't repeat them......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Loves!!!