Good News, Bad News, And Beans

Bad News: The Art Museum trip was cancelled yesterday due to bad weather. *sniffle*

Good News: It's cold again!!! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am not to sweat when I go outside!!!!

Now since I don't have an excuse to skip Blogging I gift you with this story:

A couple minutes ago while all my siblings and I were sprawled across my moms bed my sister Monkey started chanting,"Frijoles! Frijoles! Frijoles!" I was puzzled to why she would be saying that repeatedly so I said,"Uh. Do you know that "Frijoles" means beans?" "Really?" She asked incredulously. "I thought it meant tacos or something....." *me shaking my head in disbelief*

Different Story:

Caterpillar: That's a bloody lie!!

Mom: The lie is bleeding?

Me: Yes. It's no longer white.

Comments

  1. By golly, I am ashamed of you Monkey! Everyone knows frijoles is not even a real word!!! Come on now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the trip was canceled. :(

    If Monkey read Skippy Jon Jones books,she would know what frijoles are. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frijoles are yummy!

    They also help people make...uhhh, music. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to listen to senioritis by red jumpsuit apparatus

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude, I wish I lived in Texas. If it snows one more day I think I am going to explode-seriously. IT'S SPRING BREAK! It's supposed to be sunny!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Cam's computer genius + my idea = This amazing award!