A Lame Teenagers Friday Night Of Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So.....I bet you can't guess what I'm doing tonight! I'm watching "Last Comic Standing" and "Blind Date Edition: Wipeout" reruns and catching up on my favorite comics and dorky people competing for money!! Plus I'm writing this Blog post, so I think that shows that I'm kind of productive with my time....Oh and I'm babysitting my siblings. Wanna know why? Well too bad I'm going to tell you anyway! My parents are going out partaying....ALL....NIGHT....LONG!!!!!!!!!! Seriously! They are going to a reunion party from the church school that my dad went to when he lived in Mexico!

You know you're a lame teenager when YOU are the one at home awake super late waiting to chastise your PARENTS for staying out too late! (My Mia Maids Advisor said that her dad would sleep in their beds until her and her sisters got home from dates, so they would have to wake him up when they got home even if it was past curfew. I might have to do that, because my parents have a newly designated curfew.....and it's Midnight....The clock is ticking people! Party while you can!)

I think I'm going to read a book before I watch any other show...Aw....Who am I kidding! I'm going to watch Hulu....ALL.....NIGHT....LONG! Pshaw! Who said you need people, dancing, and food to have a good time?!!!! I'm a having a butt load of fun right here in front of my computer without all that stuff! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!

Comments

  1. you should watch boys over flower on hulu, It super cute! <3
    it in korean though so your going to have to read a lot of subtitle!
    hehe - sorry I'm into korean so I watch a lot of korean tv.

    plus i'm not into reality TV...
    anyway have a super fun night!!!
    -나디아

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loser! I was playing Halo 2 and swimming at a friends house with a few of my buds.

    Haha jk, I understand. It happens to me sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we partied like mockstars we really are.

    The dance was supposed to go until 1 in the morning but all us old fogies called it quits before midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nadia: Thanks. It was a pretty good night!

    Mom: How sad! You had the chance to partay ALL...NIGHT...LONG! But you didn't! I'm just glad you didn't catch me still awake at 12:40. Did you wonder why the hallway light was on? Wel, um...I may or may not have been a little scared to go to sleep that night! >:( Don't judge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zach Face: Oh Zach Face....I love Halo 2. I played Halo 2 all afternoon with a boy once. It was the best day of my life. Even though I'm a total sinner, and played Halo while everyone else went to the Temple. (My recommend was expired)

    So anyway! I have good memories with Halo 2. Now the boy and I are best friend FOREVER! So yeah....

    Hm...I like swimming. Swimming is awesome.

    And I'm not really sure about how I feel about you calling me a loser. Oh well I think I'll ingnore it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Thanks for the brilliant idea of the parent sleeping in the teenager's bed until they get home from dates! I might just have to do that to Zach Face once he's old enough to start dating! Muahahaha! >:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry I said that...I was joking, but it was a bit harsh and I regret it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy Face: Uh...I think Zach might hate me forever now....:) I laughed when my leader told me that! Apparently she and her sisters always stayed out past curfew so they had to sleep on the sofa...

    Zach Face: Haaha! I was just kidding Zach! You don't have to regret it!! I thought it was funny! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants

The Office Extravert