Musical Review Monday Presents: The Opinionated Musical Reviewers Review On The Musical South Pacific!

I watched this musical last Sunday with my mom and the select few of my brothers and sisters who can actually stomach musicals with me. South Pacific wasn't anything special, it was pretty lame to be honest.

These are my thoughts on South Pacific The Musical and its "Leading Lady": It was one thousand percent better than the wretched musical Carousel that's for sure. But the leading lady best known for singing,"I'm gonna wash that man right outa my hair." was down right annoying. As soon as she found out that the guy she liked had "colored" children she ran crying because she couldn't possibly love a man who had children with a (deceased) "colored" women. That's not the worst part though!!!! On their first date he told her,"You know, I killed a man in France and that is why I am here on this island." What do you think her reaction was? Do you think she was horrified and ran away like she did when he told her about his kids? If you do think that you're wrong, so very wrong. That's right people, he reveals that he's a murderer on their first date and she sat there and smiled while asking him,"Would you like more sugar in your tea?" (Just kidding about the tea thing. Sadly that's was the only thing I was kidding about) What kind of person is she anyway? (Answer: A man hungry one.)

Coming Up: Complaints about the lead male role.......

Comments

  1. I was mad when she said I can't love you because you have "colored" children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's a stinkin' idiot! >:(

    I like when the guys sing "There Is Nuthin' Like a Dame"...that's pretty funny! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a wicked review. I wanna see it now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Hm.....I don't think this is right....