Behold my new uniform!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Alice for sending me this awesome shirt! I love it beyond the point of comprehension! I would also like to thank you for bringing me back to my senses. That's right I'm on Team Edward again! Of course I would have gone to your Blog to express my thanks unto you first, but alas the horrible Parental Blocks just had to strike again!...... I was in Twilight Heaven when I opened the package and pulled out this amazing shirt! Isn't it awesome?!





Why I'm doing that with my lips is a mystery even to me. Do you see what it says? This is the Edward that I want to bite me. No Robert Pattinson thank you.



*I know that this post is already in the awesome overload, but I just wanted to say for one last time (in this post).....Alice I think you're awesome!!*

Comments

  1. Thank you Alice for showing my twin the light! The only team to be on is Team Edward!!

    Why haven't you been to my Twilight blog? sniffle :(

    Hey! I absolutely love your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! I had to find someone who would appreciate it and love it since I couldn't get my flabby self into the shirt. Anxiously awaiting the new book and movie! Woo hoo!

    And it's probably good you have parental blocks - I don't have the best language in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! AWESOME! I luvv itt!

    (so much I spell stuff wrong!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren: I'm sorry! Both of your Blogs are under the Parental Blocks!!! As soon as I can get on my brothers computer I'll check it out...


    Alice: Thank you yet again!! I finally got off my booty the other day to reserve my copy! I almost died!!! I've been planning my outfit for the Twilight party Barnes and Noble is having. By the way I'm totally going to wear the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cameo: Oh, that happends to me all the time!

    Nadia: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. but i know you that you dont want Edward but kevin.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really? Well that's news to me! I actually don't want anyone to "bite" me thank you very much. It might hurt....

    ReplyDelete
  8. really hey like the way my blog layout looks?

    ReplyDelete
  9. My blogs are blocked?! I am shocked!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your shirt! Team Edward is the ONLY team, as far as I'm concerned! ;)

    I agree with you on your Edward choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to team Edward! :) I couldn't see being any other way ;)
    I love the shirt, too.
    Breaking Dawn is almost here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know and I'm so very excited!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please Keep Your Clothes On!!!

There are no good reasons to be 13. I think I'm going to skip to 14!

A book to feed your hunger!