My First Dance!!!!!

My first Stake Dance was Saturday night and it was awesomerific!!!!! It was a Quad Stake dance, so I was in no danger of not getting to dance with a boy. You see before the dance I made a long list of boys that I wanted to ask, but sadly it didn't work out well because half the boys on my list didn't show up!!! I didn't let that faze me though, I asked all almost all of the boys in my ward to dance. Then I danced with my friends Jazzy, and Jordan, and we made up crazy dance moves, and invited anyone who passed us to join in. (Everybody declined) We were awesome!!!

One of the last songs that the DJ played was The Apache!! I geeked out and at first I was going to get Cameo to dance with me but I couldn't see her anywhere. I refused to stay on the sidelines while amateur who didn't know the Apache butchered it so I ran up front and "danced" the Apache from start to finish, and then at the end everyone jumped as high as they could. It was so much fun! (Click HERE to read why I learned the dance, and then shook it front of all the youth in our Ward. *With Cameo*)

I don't ever talk to the boys in our ward, except for the two boys in my Sunday School class. When I was dancing with them I found out that they're all gentlemanly, and nice. I was pleasantly surprised! The president of the Mia Maids class presidency threatened to drag me to the dance by my hair if I didn't go. She won't have to threaten next time.....

*I asked every boy I danced with to dance, and a I loved seeing their surprised faces when I asked them twirl. Hardly any of them knew which was to turn!!!! It was the greatest!!*

Comments

  1. Oh man. I remember Stake Dances. Good times! Good for you for going up and asking the boys, too :) It sounds like you had a lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the bomb! I'm so glad you went, and glad you had fun! :D

    I always went to the Multi Stake dances after turning 14, and always loved them. I was surprised when Ty and Lauren each turned 14, went to one or two dances, then never went back because they hated them! Zach Face must be more like me...he gets a group of friends to go to the dances together, and they all have fun! YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Say hello to the President of my Sunday School class!

Today I Am Officially OLD!!!!

Hm.....I don't think this is right....