Tag you're it!

I got tagged by Whitney!!

Okay here are the rules:
  • You link back to the person who tagged you Post these rules on your Blog share six unimportant things about yourself
  • Tag six random people at the end of your entry
  • Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
  • Enjoy the results!

6 Unimportant things about me....

1. I've read each book in the Twilight series at least 6 times.

2. I love the Internet, and computer.

3. My favorite game is Monopoly because I always win.

4. Most of my friends in the home school group are boys.

5. I have a big mouth.

6. I don't like when people write JK and in parentheses just kidding as though I don't know it means. >:)

I tag: Sister Face, Lauren Face, Cameo, Nadia, Brynn, Awesomeblossom.

Comments

  1. First!!!

    I tagged some people today, I didn't know if they tagged you that you were supposed to tagg them back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney tagged me too, haha! :D

    Okay...now I REALLY better do it, or I'll be in trouble! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a second...you've read each of the Twilight books at least 6 times, and you call that UNIMPORTANT? :0

    I think you should win a prize or something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At your age, I think friend boys are great! :)

    Boyfriends...nope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's right Sister Face! :)

    I know shouldn't I?

    Me too....me too....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants