Est. 2007: A Compellation of Mishaps, Funny Stories, and Random Thoughts
Eeeeekkkkk! It's Here!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Mockingjay!!!!! The book is finally here!!!!!!! I'm so excited to read it!!!!!!!! Eek! I might not be Blogging for the next few days! (I'm off to fight my mom and Stef so I can read it first!!!)
As most of you know I'm completely and utterly obsessed with my teeth. But does anybody know why? Nope. But I'm going to write about it today. So then you can say,"Pshaw, I knew that a long time ago. That's so old news." Do want to be able to say that? If you do read on.... The disgusting reason why I'm obsessed..... .. Last year when I went to Girls Camp I made list after list of things to bring. After all my preparing, and craziness I forgot to list an very important essential. My toothbrush !!!! Of course when actually remembered it I was well on my way to camp. Needless to say I panicked. But sadly I couldn't do anything but worry. For the whole week I had to clean mouth with mouth wash! It was absolutely horrid. I was afraid to talk to anybody, in fear that they would comment on my breath, or die because it was so bad. I was so thankful when my secret sister gave me mint gum. The moment I got home I made a solemn promise that I would never do that...
I have no idea what I ate the day for lunch but it must have been BAD, because I had major bathroom problems every ten to fifteen minutes....... It was about ten minutes before we had to leave for Kung-Fu and I was minding my own business while doing my "business" when Monkey flew through the bathroom door and frantically said,"Sunbum, the missionaries are here and they want to use the bathroom." She had the face she uses when she's messing with me so I just laughed and said," Yeah right Monkey, I'm not going to fall for it this time." "Uh.....Sunbum, I'm not kidding with you, they really are here." " Sure ." Was my sarcastic response. Then Buster opened the door and his eyes were practically popping out of his head as he said,"Get out of the bathroom!!!!! The missionaries need to use it and it's dirty!!!" I knew he wasn't kidding because Buster would never open the door while I'm in there without a...
Last night we did Karaoke night for Mutual. Before we started singing we had lesson about the importance of listening to good, and positive music. She told me that I shouldn't listen to depressing music. Well that's good to know! Now I'm going to listen to my "emo" play list. After that interesting lesson we started singing. Nobody wanted to sing alone so we went up in pairs. Cam wanted to sing Bowling for Soup's snazzy song " 1985". That was the only song that I knew all the words to so I went up with her. Everyone sang along with us until we got to the part where he talks about her shaking her azz on the top of the car. Guess who forgot to stop at that part? Yup! That's right. Me ! It took me a second to realize what I had said. When I looked around I could see all the girls looking slack-jawed at me. Finally to break the silence Cam said,"You see, this is what happens when you listen to music with bad lyrics. You say things that yo...
I just finished it first thing this morning! I'm pretty much sleep deprived and it's sooo worth it! :)
ReplyDeleteWell, it's been a week - WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT?
ReplyDeleteHEYYY! I'm in like the middle of Catching Fire! For a non reader, I'm liking this bookkkk...
ReplyDeleteNancy Face: I was kind of sad at the end. I can't believe they did that to poor Peeta! <3 I LOVE him!! The end was disapointing to me!
ReplyDeleteAnnie: Hahahaha!!!! :)