Adam Sandler Called, He Wants His Clothes Back

Let me tell you something, I am a yoga pants and t-shirt girlie. You can catch me never ever showing my legs in the summer and the winter. This whole knee surgery thing is really bringing me down man. I can't wear my yoga pants because I need to keep my leg wrapped for swelling and in the brace. So I have 3 pairs of basketball shorts that I have been wearing. One of the shorts I bought at Walmart for $2! TWO BUCKS??? Wild. Anyway, I am so tired of wearing these shorts, but I am mostly afraid that all this leg freedom will make it hard to transition back to my black workout pant uniform. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am NOT a Couch Potato! Thank You Very Much

♫ Called To Serve HIM ♫

Another crazy thing that came out of my crazy mouth!